We were a lot more efficient with using the equipment this time around and got most compression done.
We processed the bass, one guitar part and vocals using the Distressor Compressor.
The overheads were compressed using the IGS Photon 500 Compressor. This really helped bring out the hi hat hits and added definition to the overall drums.
We also tried re-amping the bass track. We used the re-amp kit supplied by the MRC and set it up pretty easily. We used a few microphone techniques and choices but were not happy with the overall sound as there was a strange hum and buzz. We decided against using the re-amped track and instead focused on enhancing the DI Bass track.